On this page , you will find the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash File, Please confirm your device is Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 10|
|Model name||Samsung Galaxy M01 Core|
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F:
1. Download and install latest version of Samsung USB Driver on your PC (Pass this step if you have alreday done it).
2. Download and extract the provided Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Stock Firmware (ROM) of your Device (Pass this step if you have alreday done it). After extracting , you will be able to see Similar Files i.e AP File, BL File, CP File, and CSC File.
3. Power Off your Samsung Device.
4. Boot your Samsung M01 Core SM-M013F device into download mode(On Devices having Physical Home Button: Press and Hold Volume Down +Home +Power Button for 6-8 seconds. On Devices having only Volume and Power Button: Press and Hold Volume UP and Down + Insert the USB Cable.)
5.When the warning message on the screen. In this situation, Press Volume UP Key to Continue the process.
6. Download and extract the latest version of Odin Downloader on your PC (Pass thish step if you have already done it).
7. RUN the Open Odin3.exe File to Launch the Tool
8. Connect your mobile Device to the PC using the USB Cable. And you can see the Added! message in Odin Tool.
9. Click on the BL Button and Locate the BL File from the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Stock Firmware Folder.
10.Click on the AP Button and Locate the AP File from the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Stock Firmware Folder.
11.Click on the CP Button and Locate the CP File from the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Stock Firmware Folder
12.Click on the CSC Button and Locate the CSC File from the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F Stock Stock Firmware Folder.
13.Click on Start Button to start the flashing process on your mobile device.
14. The Flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to done, when done, you will be able to see the Green Pass Message. And During this process, your device will restart automatically.
15. You can Close Odin Tool and Disconnect your Mobile Device from the Computer via unpluging the USB cable.