On this page , you will find the VIVO Y55 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the VIVO Y55 Flash File, Please confirm your device is VIVO Y55, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the VIVO Y55 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
VIVO Y55 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||VIVO Y55 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 6.0|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
|Model name||Vivo Y55|
VIVO Y55 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
VIVO Y55 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
VIVO Y55 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the VIVO Y55 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash VIVO Y55:
- Download and install USB Driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the stock ROM firmware for your VIVO Android device on your computer.
- Download the Flash Image Loader (QFIL) Tool and extract it on your computer. ou will see the files when extracted.
4.Launch Flash Image Loader (QFIL) by opening “QFIL.exe” file.
5.Power off your phone and connect to the computer using USB cable while pressing and holding the Volume Up button.
6.In QFIL Tool, click on “Browse…” and locate the firmware (.mbn) which you have extracted in Step 2.
7.QFIL will automatically load the rest of the firmware data when you have added the firmware file.
8.Click on the “Download” button to START the flashing process.
9.This process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete.
10.Your device will reboot automatically when finished.