On this page, you will find the Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash File, Please confirm your device is Vivo Y95 PD1818F , if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Vivo Y95 PD1818F Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Vivo Y95 PD1818F:
- Download and unzip the QFIL tool.
- Download and unzip the firmware package.
- Install the QD Loader USB driver on the PC.
- Connect the phone to the PC and reboot to the EDL via adb using the code: adb reboot edl.
- You can see the USB driver as shown below in the device manager (if not, your phone is not detected by the computer please do test point = short test point pins).
- Run QFIL and load the Programmer and XML files from the ROM folder.
- Click Download.
- Wait until it succeeds. Your phone has restarted.