On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi 2, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 4.4.4|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
|Model name||Redmi 2|
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2:
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and Xiaomi Redmi 2 flash file on your PC.
- Then Open the Setup File to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your PC.
- Next install the Xiaomi Redmi 2 USB Driver on your PC.
- Switch Off your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Device .
- Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds to boot your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Device into the Download Mode (fastboot mode).
- Now, Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Open your Xiaomi Flash tool.
- Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
- Now, Click on Flash Button to start the Flashing Process.
- You will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool when flashing process is completed.
- Okay, you have successfully flashed your Xiaomi Redmi 2.