On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Y2, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0 Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 8.1.0|
|Model name||Redmi Y2|
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Y2 8.1.0:
Precautions before flashing
Disclaimer: Please close the computer security manager or anti-virus software before flashing in case of deleting files by mistake. Wire-flash is just used for firmware upgrades, downgrades, and software repair. If there are any hardware issues, please select the after-sales maintenance service.
（1）All the data will be deleted during flashing. Please back up your personal data such as address book, and short messages before flashing in advance.
（2）Please confirm whether the model and ROM package are correct or not.
（3）Try to confirm that the power of the mobile phone is above 30%, and ensure that the data cable is in good condition. For desktop computers, please use the USB port on the back of the host.
（4）Do not move mobile phones, reboot, or disconnect the power in case of flashing failures in the process. Please strictly follow the instructions of the tutorial and tool.
（5）Some phones, such as Xiaomi Bootloader, need to be flashed under the unlocked status. So please confirm whether your phone has been unlocked before flashing.
（6）The driver must be installed before flashing, otherwise it may occur flashing failure. (The computer should be rebooted after the driver has been installed.) (When all have fallen into place, please follow the steps below.)
Step 1: The phone must first be unlocked the Bootloader
(If you have unlocked it before, you can skip directly to the second step. If not, please follow the steps below to unlock it.)
Step 2: Open the driver folder to install the following drivers.
Step 3: Open the XiaoMiFlash.exe
1.Double-click XiaoMiFlash.exe in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder.
2.Configure the flash_tool
（1）Click to select
（2）Select the rom folder
（3）Click to confirm
（4）Select delete all of the flashing method in the bottom right corner
Step 4: Turn off the mobile phone,then press and hold the volume down and power buttons to enter FASTBOOT mode and connect it to the computer with a USB cable
- Click to load the device
- Click to flash phones when the device appears
The page of successful flashing can be shown in the picture below.
PS: After the flahsing is completed, the phone will automatically start up. Please wait patiently.
Flashing port driver problem
- The MFlash progress bar is still loading in seconds, while the interface indicates the echo mismatch. In this case, the phone is not successfully flashed. (such as the figure below). If the progress bar displays 0 second, you can also follow the steps below.)
(1) The normal computer port with MTK chip displays Android BootLoader lnterface
(2) Solutions for wrong ports: Click the mouse right button>Update the driver program>Browse my computer to search the driver software>Select from the lists of the available drivers >Finally select Android BootLoader Interface. If such cannot be executed, turn on the phone and connect it to the computer to check whether the convenient device on the computer port displays an exclamation mark. If so, please update the port.
Qualcomm chip: Use Qualcomm chip to flash phones, the computer port will display 9008. (The driver located in the ROM package should be installed before flashing. After installation, please reboot the computer.)
PS: Several attempts can be taken to improve the success rate.