On this page , you will find the Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash File, Please confirm your device is Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Rom Name||Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash File/Firmware/ROM|
|ROM Size||3.23 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Model name||Huawei P10 Lite|
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1A:
- First download the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Tool and unzip it on your computer.
- Then, download and install the Huawei phone product line driver and the Huawei USB driver.
- Launch the QPBLFBML01.exe file and open the Huawei Multi-Download Tool.
- Next, you will see the XML firmware file upload option.
- Click the Browse button (three-dot icon) and it will ask for a password.
- Don’t put anything in, just leave it blank and click on the Settings button.
- Now, select the .xml firmware file for your device and click Open.
- Then click on the Next button.
- You will see the installation progress page. Connect your device via USB cable in either Quick Start or Download mode.
- Next, click the Scan and Download button to start flashing the stock firmware.
- It will automatically detect the Fastboot device and take some time to install it.
- Once the flash is complete, reboot your device.