On this page , you will find the Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version.
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 flash file Information
|Rom Name||Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|ROM Size||897 M|
|Model name||Nokia 1 Plus|
|Rom OS Version||ROM Android 9.0|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Flash NOTICE
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you have any problem when using the Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How to flash Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130:
- Download the Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 flash file zip and extract it on your computer at first. Download and extract the SP flash tool too.
- Then download the USB driver and set up it on your computer.
- Next, turn off your Nokia device
- Now enter the extraction folder of the SP Flash tool and launch it.
- Once the SP Flash tool has been launched, click on the Download tab.
- Now, click on the Scatter-loading button within the download tab.
- Select the scatter file from the firmware extract folder.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
- Next, connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable and press the volume “+” or volume “-” button simultaneously.
- The flashing process will get accomplished in a minute or two.
- You will notice the Download OK green ring in SP Flash Tool when it done.
- Now, close the SP Flash tool and disconnect your Nokia device.