On this page , you will find the Meizu M5 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Meizu M5 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Meizu M5, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Meizu M5 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Meizu M5 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Meizu M5 Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0|
|Model name||Meizu MEILAN M5|
Meizu M5 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Meizu M5 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Meizu M5 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Meizu M5:
Step 1: The mobile phone must first be unlocked the boot loader.
(If you have unlocked it before,you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2: Open the driver folder to install the following drivers.
Step 3: Brush machine tools
1. Open Flash_tools and then open the SP_Flash_tool_v5.1628_Win folder, find the flash_tool and open it
(1) Click choose behind Downlod-Agent, open the SP_Flash_tool_v5.1628_Win folder in the Flash_tools folder and select MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin
(2) Click choose behind Scatter-1oading File and select MT6750_Android_scatter in the Firmware folder
Step 4: Open mtkclient-gui in the folder, and then open the Bypass_SLA_DAA tool in the folder. After that, turn off the phone and press the volume up and down buttons at the same time, and connect it to the computer with a USB cable. The interface of successful authorization can be shown in the figure below. You can check whether it is connected at the port
Step 5: After the port is connected, click Download to flash phones in the configured flashing tool
The success page of flashing can be shown as follows.
PS: It will take a long time for the first boot, please wait patiently. After booting, It is suggested to reboot the phone for a better experience.