On this page , you will find the Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Motorola One Macro XT2016-2, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Information
|Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM
|Rom OS Version
|Motorola One Macro
Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2024
Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Motorola One Macro XT2016-2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Motorola One Macro XT2016-2:
Part 1- Generating .bat commands through flashfile.xml file
To generate the commands, you only need Firmware + XML Tool for Bat.
- First tip is to show file extensions in Windows, so you won’t confuse them with files of the same name, you can identify them by the extension (the 3 letters after the dot).Open explorer (any folder on Windows), click View, and then check Filename extensions.
- Extract Firmware + XML Tool for Bat, Enter rom folder, copy flashfile.xml file
- Paste the flashfile.xml file into the folder “Place flashfile.xml Here” which is inside the “XML Tool for Bat“.
- With flashfile.xml inside the folder, double clicks to open the file “2-rsd-flash-flashfile-windows.bat”
- A CMD screen will then open, click any key and wait for the .bat file to be generated using the command, when the process is complete, notice that a new file “flashfile.bat” has been generated.
- That’s it, this flashfile.bat file already has all the specific commands to install this rom, just put it in the rom folder along with the adb, fastboot, installed drivers, cell phone in fastboot mode and double click on this file and the installation starts .
- If you prefer to see the commands or copy the text, just change the file extension from .bat to .txt, or open it with Notepad ++.
Part 2 – Installing and Updating ADB Fastboot usb drivers
Part 3 – Installing the Motorola rom or firmware.
Now that we have the command (flashfile.bat in part 1), installed and updated the adb driver (part 2), let’s start the installation.
Tip 1: Change the name of the rom folder, enter a very short name eg. Motog9, the long name makes the cmd path long too, ideally it shouldn’t be in too many subfolders, more or less like this. Example: Download /Motog9/ “rom file”.
Tip 2: Only the same ROM or higher version can be installed, for example: if your current ROM is QPIS30.28-Q3-28-26-3, you cannot install QPIS30.28-Q3-28-26-1, you can Give a soft brick, downgrade on Motorola models, you need to unlock the bootloader.
Copy all the files in the platform-tools folder (downloaded in part 2, except the folder) and the flashfile.bat file (command generated in part 1) and paste it along with the rom file.
Put your phone in Fastboot mode.
With the cell phone off, press the volume down and power keys simultaneously for 3 to 5 seconds.
After this screen appears above (fastboot mode) connect your cell phone to the pc (use the original or good quality data cable).
Now double clicks on the flashfile.bat file, and wait until the end of the installation process.
Installation time may vary depending on the size of the rom.
Note: The first boot of the device may take a few minutes, don’t do anything, only waiting.