On this page , you will find the Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Flash File/Firmware/Rom Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Oppo Neo 5 R1201, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Oppo Neo 5 R1201 flash file Information
|Rom Name||Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Flash File (Rom/Firmware)|
|Rom OS Version||ROM Android 4.4.2|
|Model Name||Neo 5|
Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Flash File/Firmware/ROM Latest Free Download Link 2023
Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Flash Note
- Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Oppo Neo 5 R1201 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How to flash Oppo Neo 5 R1201:
- Download and Extract the flash file on the Computer.
- After that, you can get the Firmware USB Driver,Flash Tool,and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the Provided USB driver on PC.
- After installing the USB Driver on PC , and then start the Flash Tool.
- After the Flash Tool is launched,Load the flash file in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your phone to the Computer via the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download (in flash tool) button to start the flash your device.
- After the Flashing process is finished, you can Disconnect your phone from the
computer and restart it, which it may take a few minutes.