On this page , you will find the VIVO Y91 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the VIVO Y91 Flash File, Please confirm your device is VIVO Y91, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the VIVO Y91 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
VIVO Y91 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||VIVO Y91 Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Rom Android 8.1.0|
|Language pack||Multi Language|
VIVO Y91 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
VIVO Y91 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the VIVO Y91 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash VIVO Y91:
1. Install the driver required for flashing in the Driver folder.
2. Open the flash_tool in the utils folder.
3.Select the configuration files in the flash-tool.
1.Select the DA_PL.bin file in the utils directory
2.Select the MT6765_Android_scatter.txt file in the rom directory
3.Select the authfile.auth file in the utils directory
4.Select download only of the flashing mode ( If flash normally, select download only. If not, select Firmware Upgrade. The BL should be unlocked after selecting Firmware Upgrade.)
5.Click Download to enter the preparation state of flashing
After completing the above five steps, turn off the mobile phone. Press and hold the shutdown and volume up buttons for a few seconds. Connect it to the computer with a USB cable and wait for the flashing to start ( sometimes several attempts should be taken. After connecting it, you should still hold the shutdown and volume up buttons until the flashing progress bar begins.)
4.If the flashing is completed, the phone can be rebooted.