On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2, if it is not , you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2 Flash File|
|ROM Size||1.67 G|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.2|
Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4A 7.1.2:
Step 1: The phone must first be unlocked the boot loader
(If you have unlock it before, you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2: Open the flash_tool
- Find XiaoMiFlash in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder and open it.
Step 3: Install the driver tool
- Click Driver
- Click to install
Step 4: Select the folder directory of flashing package and select delete all of the flashing method
- Click to select
- Select the xs_Redmi_4A_6.0 folder directory
- Click to confrm
- Select delete all of the flashing method in the bottom right corner
Step 5: When the mobile phone is turned off, press and hold the volume down and power button at the same time to enter the fast boot mode. Use a USB cable to connect it to the computer.
- Load the device
- Flash phone (Until the loading is jumping)
3.The success page of flashing can be seen in the figure below
Ps: After completing the flashing, the phone will reboot automatically. Please wait patiently if the boot time is too long.