On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1 Flash File|
|ROM Size||986 MB|
|Rom OS Version||Android 5.1.1|
|Model name||Redmi Mi 4c|
Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4c 5.1.1:
Step 1: The mobile phone must first be unlocked the boot loader.
(If you have unlocked it before,you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2: Open the driver folder to install the driver tool
Step 3: Open the flash tool
Find XiaoMiFlash in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder and open it.
Step 4: Select the folder directory of the flashing package. Choose to delete all of the flashing method.
- Click to select
- Select the xs_xiaomi_mi4c_5.1.1 folder directory
- Click to confirm
- Select delete all of the flashing method in the bottom right corner
Step 4: Flash phones when entering the fastboot mode
（1）Turn off the mobile phone. Then press and hold the power and volume down buttons to enter the fastboot mode and use a USB cable to connect it
（2）Double-click the fastboot to enter the flashing mode folder as shown in the picture
Enter the folder as shown below to start the next step
（3）Load the device
（4）Flash phone (Load for skipping)
（5）Complete the flashing
PS: After the flashing, please reboot the phone to bring a better experience.