On this page , you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0 Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link . After Flashing it in your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you downloading the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0 Flash File, Please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks you device in our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0 Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android 12.0|
|Model name||Redmi Note 10 pro|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model what you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro 12.0:
Step 1: The phone must first be unlocked the boot loader
(If you have unlock it before, you can skip directly to the second step.)
Step 2:Go to the driver folder and install the drive
Step 3: Open the flash_tool
- Find XiaoMiFlash in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder and open it.
Step 4: Select the folder directory of flashing package and select delete all of the flashing method
- Click to select
- Select the xs_Redmi_note_10pro_12.0 folder directory
- Click to confrm
- Select delete all of the flashing method in the bottom right corner
Step 5: When the mobile phone is turned off, press and hold the volume down and power button at the same time to enter the fast boot mode. Use a USB cable to connect it to the computer.
（1）Load the device
（2）Flash phone (Until the loading is jumping)
（3）The success page of flashing can be seen in the figure below
Ps: After completing the flashing, the phone will reboot automatically. Please wait patiently if the boot time is too long.