On this page, you can find the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Flash File (Rom,Firmware) Download link. After flashing it on your device, you will notice a significant improvement in the overall performance of your Android device.
Before you download the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Flash File, please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, if it is not, you can search the stock firmware which bricks your device on our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to the latest android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Flash File Information
- 1.Before downloading, please ENSURE that you have a backup of your ROM and personal data as they will be DELETED after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2.When flashing your device, please make sure that your phone has a minimum of 40-50% charge.
[*] Disclaimer:Firmware flashing could be tedious and should be attempted by individuals with sufficient understanding. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*]If you need help with using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Flash File, or need help finding the device model you’re looking for, feel free to contact us via Contact Us page, and we will respond as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X:
Step 1: The phone must be firstly unlocked the Bootloader
Open the phone settings, click about the phone, then click the version number 10 times, and then click the developer mode after it appears.
Find the OEM mobile phone and check whether the mobile phone is unlocked. If it is not unlocked, please contact professionals to unlock it. (If you have unlocked it, you can skip directly to the second step)
Step 2: Open the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder, find XiaoMiFlash and open it
Step 3: Install the driver
(1) Click Driver
(2) Click to install
Step 4: Select the folder directory of the flashing package, and select delete all for the flashing method
(1) Click to select
(2) Find the location of the flashing package and select the directory
(3) Click OK
(4) In the bottom right corner, choose to delete all in the way of flashing
Step 5: Press and hold the volume down and the power buttons of the mobile phone at the same time to enter the fast boot mode, connect the computer with a USB cable, click Load Device and finally click flash phone. Wait for the progress bar to complete.
PS: Please wait patiently for the first boot.