On this page, you will find the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0 Flash File (Rom, Firmware) Download link. After Flashing it on your device and you will enjoy a Smoother Android device experience.
Before you download the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0 Flash File, please confirm your device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0. If it is not, you can search the stock firmware that bricks your device on our website.
The Advantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0 Flash File:
- Reverting the device back to stock.
- Updating the device to the latest Android version
- Fixing boot loop issues on your device.
- Improving your software performance
- Fixing Stutter on your device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0 Flash File Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0 Flash File|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11.0|
|Model name||Redmi Note 8|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0 Flash Note
- 1. Before downloading, Must make sure take a backup of Your ROM and Personal data as it will Deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
- 2. Please confirm Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge when flashing your device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0 Flash Important Notes:
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] If you have any problem when using the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0 Flash File/Firmware/Rom, or can not find the device model that you want, Please contact us via Contact Us page, and we will make a response as soon as possible.
>> How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 11.0:
Precautions before flashing
Disclaimer: Please close the computer security manager or anti-virus software before flashing in case of deleting files by mistake. Wire-flash is just used for firmware upgrades, downgrades, and software repair. If there are any hardware issues, please select the after-sales maintenance service.
（1）All the data will be deleted during flashing. Please back up your personal data such as address book, and short messages before flashing in advance.
（2）Please confirm whether the model and ROM package are correct or not.
（3）Try to confirm that the power of the mobile phone is above 30%, and ensure that the data cable is in good condition. For desktop computers, please use the USB port on the back of the host.
（4）Do not move mobile phones, reboot, or disconnect the power in case of flashing failures in the process. Please strictly follow the instructions of the tutorial and tool.
（5）Some phones, such as Xiaomi Bootloader, need to be flashed under the unlocked status. So please confirm whether your phone has been unlocked before flashing.
（6）The driver must be installed before flashing, otherwise, it may occur flashing failures. (The computer should be rebooted after the driver has been installed.) (When all have fallen into place, please follow the steps below.)
Step 1: Install the driver in the driver folder.
Step 2: Unlock the BL lock of phones. (If you have unlocked it before, you can skip directly.)
（1）The mobile phone should be entered the developer mode firstly. (If not sure of the detailed procedure, please search it online.)
（2）Enter mobile settings to select more settings. Then, select the developer option to check the unlocked status of the device. On the one hand, If it is locked, it should be unlocked firstly. You should log into the Xiaomi account to bind the mobile phone firstly. On the other hand, If unlocked, you can skip directly to the second step.
（3）Turn off the mobile phone, and press and hold the power and volume down buttons to enter FASTBOOT mode.
Open the miflash_unlock_6.6.510.37 folder in the flashing package. Open the miflash_unlock.exe. The interface can be shown as follows.
Log into Xiaomi account (shown as follows)
Use a USB cable to connect the phone that has entered FASTBOOT mode.
Click the unlock button to unlock phones. Wait for the unlock to be completed, then the flashing can be executed.
Step 3: Open XiaoMiFlash.exe in the MiFlash2018-5-28-0 folder.
Step 4: Configure flashing files
（1）Click to select in the upper left corner
（2）Select the rom folder
（3）Click to confirm
（4）Click to delete all of the flashing method
Step 5: After completing the above configurations, turn off the mobile phone. Press and hold the volume down and power buttons at the same time to enter FASTBOOT mode. Then connect it to the computer port with a USB cable.
- Load the device
- Flash phones (loading in the progress bar)
The flashing is completed, as shown in the picture below.
PS: After flashing is completed, the phone will automatically start up. Please wait patiently if the first boot time is too long.
Flashing port driver problem
- The MFlash progress bar is still loading in seconds, while the interface indicates the echo mismatch. In this case, the phone is not successfully flashed. (such as the figure below). If the progress bar displays 0 second, you can also follow the steps below.)
(1) The normal computer port with MTK chip displays Android BootLoader interface
(2) Solutions for wrong ports: Click the mouse right button>Update the driver program>Browse my computer to search the driver software>Select from the lists of the available drivers >Finally select Android BootLoader Interface. If such cannot be executed, turn on the phone and connect it to the computer to check whether the convenient device on the computer port displays an exclamation mark. If so, please update the port.
Qualcomm chip: Use Qualcomm chip to flash phones, the computer port will display 9008. (The driver located in the ROM package should be installed before flashing. After installation, please reboot the computer.)
PS: Several attempts can be taken to improve the success rate.